If for any reason clients are not satisfied with an order, the item(s) can be returned within 10 days for size exchange or store credit.
Refunds are only made if the item is damaged or if the item is never delivered. In case of damage you would have to send an email with a photo attached within 24 hours of delivery.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the delivery date to request a Return Authorization Number (R.A.N.). Please include Order Number (#######), Item Code(s) of the item(s) to be returned and state if the return is size exchange, store credit or refund.
- Please send the return with the courier indicated in the email sent by SAN TORPE. Please write the Return Authorization Number on the Airway Bill, on the outside of the box and complete the AirWay Bill as per the instructions in the RAN E-mail. (The Courier will provide the AirWay Bill to complete upon pick-up).
- For returns for any reason, shipment and any eventual import fees are at the client’s expense.
- Store credit:
– can be used one time only on a future order within three months of the return;
– is not cumulative with other store credits;
– must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the store credit;
- For returns with refund requests, the shipment and any eventual import fees are at the client’s expense.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted.
For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the credit card company.
Orders paid by Paypal or by bank transfer will be refunded to the original account.
- Returns must arrive within 10 days of receiving the R.A.N.
Return Terms and Conditions
- The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use.
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories received with the order.
- Returns must be packaged in the SAN TORPE box.
In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. SAN TORPE reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the client.
Pick-ups for all authorized returns with SAN TORPE’s courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.
SAN TORPE reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent with the same courier as specified in the email detailing the return instructions. If an unauthorized return is accepted, SAN TORPE will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
SAN TORPE will not accept returned merchandised that does not follow the terms and conditions of the returns policy. Such items will be returned to the sender at the original shipment address.